FINENTREP a French executive consulting and project management Company
possesses a team of highly professional international experts with complimentary competences: layers, auditors, fiscal consultants.
We offer operational package services for implementation of international projects for mid-market companies, non-EU residents.
We draw on our essential practical experience by means of realization of different business projects for French Companies: investments attraction, B2B, M&A.
The FINENTREP president Mr. Noël Casabianca, an expert in commercial, fiscal legislation and management, an author of the manual «Dico des aides et avantages pour les entreprises» is presently giving a course on the fiscal law in the University Paris-5 Rene Descartes and in the International Management School in Paris. Before creating the FINENTREP he was a legal director of the Bouygues Group for 13 years.
Managers of the main business sectors of the Company:
Mme Chrystel Torteil, an expert on management control, drawing on her 25-years experience by working with the mid-market Companies and being a manager of a French Company
Mme Danielle Levi-Feunteun, a consultant acting for 20 years as financial director of the Group Faurecia and presently is giving a course of finances and the management controlling in the higher business school H.E.C.
Mr. Jean-Luc Boncenne, a consultant, communication and PR expert, a founder and director of an internet and media communication agency.
FINENTREP provides for non EU residents:
– international business strategy elaboration;
– due diligence and business plan adaptation ;
– promotion of investment projects at the pre-investment phase;
– search and attraction of international investors;
– selection of western JV partners, arranging and follow-up the B2B projects;
– market research in France and in Western Europe;
– representation of interests of legal entities and private persons in France;
– positioning and promotion of goods, equipment, technologies on the French and European markets;
– registration of French legal entities for non-residents;
– investments into France;
– turn-key services for French Companies founded by non-residents including legal, fiscal, management follow-up for implementation of international commercial and investment projects;
FINENTREP provides turn-key solutions for personal problems arising due to active undertaking of the international business:
– turn-key package of personal and family administrative solutions for obtaining the French residency,
– education of children in France,
– purchase of the real estate in France,
FINENTREP works with clients on the principles of:
– personal approach,
– interactivity and synergy,
– negotiating on the client’s language,
– project follow-up until the result,
– flexible financial conditions.